For Sale: Titles to blogs I probably won’t write.
I’m an okay writer. And I’ll stand by that statement.
Since I’m not a great writer, I’ve got dozens of rejected ideas littering the cutting room of my mind.
If I were a great writer, I would have millions of them.
Since I’m never going to write the stories related to these titles (probably), you can have them, if you like them.
- “On Earth” by Samael is a great example of how you should approach writing metal songs differently to how you approach writing blog posts.
- The Disturbing Trend in Disturbing Trends
- The Universe May Be Going Through a Midlife Crisis
- Science: Fact or Fiction?
- Foreheads and Foreskin: The Myth of Male Dominance (Bonus! The secret cult that’s been running things all along revealed)
- Sharp!: An Inquiry into the Discovery of Middle C — Musical Growth from Monteverdi to Tchaikovsky (But No Further, because Tchaikovsky was the End of Musical Good Taste)
- Cretin and Other Commonly Mispronounced Insults
- Tautological Scatology
- The Myth of the Cummerbund
- It all started going wrong when they started to say “I love you”: A history of marriage, divorce, and infidelity
- Highlighting: The pedagogical conspiracy
- They Tell Me That Would Make My Headstone, Like, Fifty Feet Tall
- Boris Johnson: A Memoir
- Mars: Impressions from the Ground
- Burrito: A History of Cultural Appropriation
- Bohemians, Beatniks, and Hepcats, oh my!: proto-hipster classes through the ages make hipsterism look lame
- Lessons in speechwriting we can all learn from Mr. Bean
- Never trust someone with an appreciation for double entendres who also likes to call you “chum” (even if they’re British)